- Daily management of phone calls, emails, mail and calendar / schedule.
- Prepare and edit documents, as well as upload and maintain MLS real estate listings.
- Perform various administrative tasks such as; records management, faxing, filing, photocopying and online file storage.
- Handle paperwork including contracts, addendums, disclosures, and option worksheets.
- Ensure database is updated on an ongoing basis, which includes inputting lead information and updating client records.
- Website management and updates, as well as blogging with rewritten content.
- Managing social media content and accounts.
- Provide superior customer service with excellent phone mannerisms. Dedicated to ensure timely responses to all inquiries.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Self-motivated and works well independently with little supervision.
- Able to multitask with a high level of organization & attention to detail.
- Excellent data entry and computer skills are essential.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be reliable, dependable and on time.
- Professionalism and respect of confidentiality is essential.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.
- Experience using CRM systems is an asset.
- Real estate experience is an asset, but not required.
4Sight Search Solutions is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a growing and top performing Milton Real Estate team. This is an excellent opportunity for an organized and proactive professional to work in a fun and rewarding environment. This role involves assisting the team in day to day tasks of marketing and managing real estate transactions. This individual must be a self-starter, be able to work significant amounts of time independently, be organized with daily tasks, and possess solid customer service skills. Positive vibes is KEY!!
Hours of Work: 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Rate of Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
We thank all who apply for this position. We commit to “communicate quickly, communicate often, and communicate well”. All applicants will be contacted within 3 business days.