Product Design Engineer
No Relocation - Local Candidates Only
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
Having hands on experience in design and development of prefab, modular, manufactured homes, and/or ADU's is a must for this role.
Candidates should include sample of work\portfolio with their resume.
We are looking for a Product Design Engineer responsible for the process of creating and developing new products. This hands-on engineer will research and develop ideas and design new products as well as improve the performance and design of existing products. Product Design Engineer will work with the rest of the design, engineering, and manufacturing team, and will be involved in frequent internal and external collaboration in all stages of design.
The ideal candidate must have: Effective problem-solving skills, a strong attention to detail, take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion, be proactive and have the ability to change direction quickly when needed. Being a strong team player is critical, as they will work with colleagues across departments and at all levels; whether that be in person, or remotely. To be successful, this candidate must be comfortable with self-directing and should be highly self-motivated. Experience in the area product design of prefab, modular, or manufactured homes is a must.
· Create design concepts and detail the concepts into production drawings
· Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
· Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers
· Employ design concepts into functional prototypes
· Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
· Responsible for staying current industry trends and market conditions
· Coordinate with designers to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelor's or Master degree in Architecture, Structural, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is required
2. Minimum 5 years of Product design Engineering experience in prefab, modular, manufactured homes and/or ADU’s is a must
3. Experience with mechanical design work and knowledge of manufacturing processes
4. Knowledge and experience with utilization of CAD/3-D Modeling Software (Rhino, AutoCAD, Solid works, etc)
5. Experience with various wood fabrication processes
6. Understanding the IBC, UBC, City and county of Los Angeles codes for residential homes is preferred
7. Familiarity with Eco-friendly and sustainable materials and products is a plus
8. Knowledge of Geometric & Dimension Tolerancing (GD&T), FEA, DFM, 6 Sigma and Cause & Effect Analysis
9. Experience with CNC programming and operation a plus
10. Must be proficient in G Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite
11. Relevant work experience as a product designer is a must
12. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Technology Risk - Security Program Governance Analyst - Dallas
617 E Breen Ave, Kingsford, MI 49802, USA
Show Job Description
Technology Risk - Security Program Governance Analyst - Dallas
Dallas or Tampa, FL
All candidates presented must know that when hired for the role that they will start out working remotely initially due to COVID-19 with their offices closed but that they must be expected to work onsite in the office once offices are reopened (tentative target in Q2).
When office reopens: 3 days onsite, 2 days remote (subject to change based on team business needs)
6 Month Contract - NO C2C
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
The Technology Risk Security Program Governance ensures the company is complying with best practices as defined in CRI Profile and NIST Cyber Security Framework. You will support the team’s workflow tooling (Lockpath) which includes leading engagements to coordinate, plan and deliver enhancements. You will expand the design and use of the technology for our needs while supporting strategic integration with the enterprise GRC solution. The incumbent will support and execute lifecycle management, including documenting process design and business requirements, designing workflow solutions, configuring Navex Lockpath core, potentially designing and executing testing. Additionally, in support of current users, you will be importing testing and evidence, importing regulatory authoritative documents, planning and facilitating user acceptance testing, and support migration and deployment to production.
The incumbent also should have a strong understanding of cyber security methodologies, frameworks, and regulations. In addition to possessing core security and technology / risk knowledge the candidate should be highly organized with project management experience in an agile environment. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required and the candidate should be comfortable in addressing and interacting with management. Being flexible and be able to run multiple deliveries within rigid target delivery dates are fundamental skills required for a candidate to be successful in this role. The ideal candidate has a thorough knowledge of governance and risk management systems, especially Archer, Lockpath, or other GRC technologies.
Support the Implementation of Navex Lockpath to enable and automate risk management workflow processes (i.e. control tests, control inventory, policy management, control mappings, etc.)
Contribute to the design, architecture and integrations of Navex Lockpath with the enterprise and departmental GRC implementations
You will serve as an advisor to team members to deliver work products across the focus areas.
Support new workflow and departmental opportunities by participating in development of proposals, presentations, Navex Lockpath demos, and internal solutions
Product manage workflow automation projects including enhancements, new users, and improvements
Create reports for the overall management of the system: usage, mappings, control status, testing efforts, maintain report inventories etc.
Implement user workflows by designing records, tables, and relationships while maintaining the strategic direction.
Ensure Program documentation is maintained up to date.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Finance, Risk or other related fields
2. Minimum 5 years of information systems, technology, security or audit experience in financial markets experience is preferred.
3. Certification from Navex Lockpath or another GR
4. Experience with implementing Lockpath functionality, including integrating with other systems via APIs, connectors, or data feeds.
5. Demonstrated flexibility, cooperation, and teamwork abilities
Proven knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices
6. Strong technology background, including co